1. The privacy of system users is important to the company, and it invests its efforts in maintaining and observing their privacy. The user must be aware that the company may disclose his/her private information to third parties as part of the usage of the system and/or as part of compliance with the requirements of local laws, to the extent it is required to do so. The company’s policy regarding the handling of the information it collects in connection with the use of the system is stipulated below.
2. As part of using the system, the company will collect and store the following personal details, which were provided, as far as they were provided, by the user: full name, phone number, e-mail, date of birth (optional), address (optional) and social network information (optional) (hereinafter: “personal information”). The company will be entitled to collect personal information within the scope of maintaining the user’s usage of the system (including after using the system) as well as for internal needs and for the needs of investigating complaints and/or reviews, including through “Cookies” (as this term is defined below), as detailed in sub-section 2.4 below.
3. As part of using the system, the user will be entitled to provide the company with personal details of his/her clients, on whose websites the user implemented accessibility adjustments through the system (hereinafter: “the client”). The company will be entitled to keep such clients’ personal details that may include full name, phone number, e-mail and address (hereinafter – “client’s information”). The user will feed into the system only such clients’ information whose provision to the company and a permission to use it in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy has been approved by the client. The provision of Clients’ information is at the responsibility of the user and uploading such information shall be considered as the Client’s approval to the provision of the information to the company and to any use of such information by the company in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy.
4. The company will be entitled to use the clients’ information as stipulated in sub-section 2.5 below, in matters related to or arising from the user’s usage of the system.
5. The user agrees that the company will use his/her and the clients’ personal details (including after using the system), including possibly sharing them with third parties, solely for the following purposes:
a. Improving the user’s work with/on the system and developing additional features for the system;
b. Clearance of the user’s credit card;
d. Identification and prevention of fraud, as well as technical or security-related issues;
e. Handling inquiries on the part of the user and providing service to the user, including technical/technological support;
f. Dealing with possible claims made by the user regarding violation of third-party rights by the display of certain content on the website;
g. Protection of the rights, property, or safety of the company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the public;
h. Collecting, saving, and/or managing personal information of the user and/or the client through the company’s service providers, which may be located abroad and may have different privacy protection laws than those applicable in Israel, including in relation to artificial intelligence services, among others by Google and IBM;
7. The company will be entitled to send users who agreed thereto advertising, marketing material, newsletters, etc.
8. The user will be entitled to notify the company in writing or in the manner in which it received such materials of his/her refusal to accept the materials mentioned in sub-section 7 above, and the company will remove such user from its mailing list.
9. To the extent that the company is required by a competent authority to provide the user’s personal information, it will do so subject to the relevant judicial order or any other legal directive.
13. The user may ask the company to view the information collected in his/her regard, delete it or change it, by contacting the company at the following email address only: [email protected], and the company will make reasonable efforts to comply with the user’s request, subject to applicable law.
2. In addition, the cookies can be used by third parties, for example Google, to present the user with marketing material on other websites he/she is visiting.
3. The website and the system use “Session Cookies”, which are usually deleted upon leaving the website and the system or closing the browser, and “Persistent Cookies” (memory cookies), which are stored on the user’s computer and can be deleted by the user. The use of memory cookies is made for the needs of the user’s quick identification.
4. Each user may change the settings of his/her browser so that cookies do not operate on his/her computer. In addition, any user may delete cookies stored on his/her computer at any time. The user declares that he/she understands that stopping the activity of cookies or deleting them means that the website and the system will not be adapted to the user’s personal preferences or alternatively that the system will not work fully or partially.
5. Changing the settings of the cookies and/or blocking them may harm the user’s experience and may also harm the use of certain features of the website and the system or block them altogether.
7. By browsing the website and using the system, the user agrees to the usage of cookies by the website and the system.
This policy, the website and the system (including everything related thereto, such as their availability and interface) may change, be replaced and adjusted, in whole or in part, in accordance to the sole and exclusive discretion of the company. The user hereby waives any right and/or claim and/or demand to that effect.Updated version as of October 25th, 2023.